|DateMonday, April 08, 2013||Webhttp://sugarcon.sugarcrm.com/|
|VenueThe Waldorf Astoria, New York|
SugarCon is SugarCRM's annual customer, developer, and partner conference.
SugarCon 2013 is dedicated to exploring the power of open CRM - enabling the collective enterprise to work together to understand the customer so that everyone can sell, support, and connect with customers more effectively. Through the collaboration of the world's most experienced CRM experts, thought leaders, customers, users, and implementers, including the SugarCRM team, SugarCon is designed to offer you the tools to help your business compete and thrive in today's open landscape.
- Discover how to sell smarter by leveraging the collective enterprise's power to accelerate and close business.
- Develop effective strategies to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring every user has the insight they need to be a customer expert, every time.
- Learn about the latest mobile and social technologies that matter and pitfalls to avoid based on in-depth customer case studies.
- Gain practical hands-on advice and SugarCRM user tips from the Sugar experts.
- Network with over 1,000 industry thought leaders, customers, and executives to explore and define the next generation of CRM.
Who Should Attend
- Sales and Marketing leaders
- Customer Experience, Support, and Service leaders
- Customer Data analysts
- CRM IT and Operations specialists
- Chief Executive and Customer Officers
Find out more or reserve / buy your ticket for this event HERE
For weekly event email
complete Green Box (top right) or
Get Instant Irish Tech News Updates....