This role is for a C Unix developer to work in Dublin with an existing team of highly select software and web developers.
Our client is an established full turnkey media company that provides technology and services to a broadrange range of worldwide SME and MNC clients.
This company values technology because it is at the heart of their services. You can be assured that your skillset will evolve as they hunt down emerging technology which they use to enhance their existing products, and develop new ones. Their developers specialise in high-end applications seamlessly merge web, WAP, SMS, voice and mobile to create a cross-platform customer experience
The Ideal Candidate:
The technical and personal skills we are looking for include a passionate interest in designing and developing software.
The Skills & Experience:
- Excellent C programming skills
- Good experience using MySQL, LINUX
- 5+ years full software development experience through the full lifecycle
- Software design experience
- Ability to contribute to technical standards definition and on-going process improvement activities
- Python skills and experience in the Telecommunications sector (SMPP or IVR etc.) advantageous but not essential
- Ability to take technical ownership of projects and work autonomously or in a team environment
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technologies and concepts, and work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Up to €60k Depending on Experience
Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family.
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.
Visit A People Recruitment
Get Instant Irish Tech News Updates....