If you are a contract iOS Application Developer that is interested in working with a talented development team on ground breaking iPhone apps then this 3 month contract is your opportunity to join a company experiencing excellent growth.
My client is looking for a skilled and experienced contract iOS App Developer to join their team to develop innovative mobile services software. You will have the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies with tier one clients in a company that is experiencing excellent growth.
Design, develop and implement mobile B2C apps.
Formulate pioneering technical solutions to business problems
Work closely with clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers to specify optimal solutions
Propose enhancements to the existing platform.
Potential for perm after 3 months
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience in some or all of the below priority skills is important:
- iOS native development experience
- Web UI development (WebKit browser, HTML5, CSS3)
- CoreGraphics & CoreData, networking services, security aspects, unit testing
- Familiarity with other mobile platform application e.g. BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone etc.(not essential)
- Basic java development experience (not essential)
Developers must also:
- Be able to demonstrate creative flair and design ability
- Have developed and implemented at least one iOS (phone/pad) application
- Have a passion for technology and demonstrate willingness to learn and share new skills
- Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process
- Have an ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
• A competitive daily rate is offered (dependent on experience)
Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family. Call Mark Malone on 01 APEOPLE (that's 273 6753) or apply below.
Visit A People Recruitment
Get Instant Irish Tech News Updates....