Powering Up Ajax Development Techniques
Buy Your Copy Today and Save 20%!
This comprehensive guide to Dojo includes a hard-hitting reference to help you build rich and responsive web applications with complex layouts and form controls closely resembling those found in the most advanced desktop applications.
If you're a DHTML-toting web developer, you need to read this book!
Dojo founder Alex Russell gives a foreword that explains the "why" of Dojo and of this book.
With this definitive reference you get:
- Get a concise introduction to Dojo that's good for all 1.x versions
- Well-explained examples, with scores of tested code samples, that let you see Dojo in action
- An extensive look at additional Core features, such as animations, drag-and-drop, back-button handling, animations like wipe and slide, and more
- Exhaustive coverage of out-of-the-box Dijits (Dojo widgets) as well as definitive coverage on how to create your own, either from scratch or building on existing ones
- An itemized inventory of DojoX subprojects, the build tools, and the DOH, Dojo's unit-testing framework that you can use with Dojo -- or anywhere else
The Definitive Guide helps you transform your ideas into working applications quickly by leveraging design concepts you already know.
Buy your copy of Dojo: the Definitive Guide before 30th June (whilst stock lasts) and save €6.40 off the O'Reilly Website Price of €32.00 Order Here
Checkout other Dojo books on the O'Reilly Website - remember to order through IrishDev.com for your 10% discount.